I (Robert Russell) believe that people should work together to support and improve their community. My office helps as much as we can. That’s not just talk. I was selected as the Clark County Bar Association “Volunteer Attorney of the Year” for 2008. I am not kidding when I say that I honestly want to help you resolve your problem, move forward and protect your future.
Listed below are some of the special programs my office participates in to provide free and low-cost legal services to our community.
Pro Bono Publico
The Washington Rules of Professional Conduct for Lawyers provides: “Every lawyer has a professional responsibility to assist in the provision of legal services to those unable to pay.” (RPC 6.1) We recognize that we are in a unique position to help those less fortunate. And we happily provide free and reduced fee work to the public. It’s a true blessing to us to be able to help someone else in a meaningful way.
We have also sponsored the following groups and events:
- American Red Cross – Heroes’ Breakfast
- Art. D. Curtis Children’s Justice Center
- Clark County Association of Realtors
- East Park Church / Zorillo, Mexico home building
- East Park Impact Center for youth
- McLaughlin Junior High PTA
- National Association of Realtors
- Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc. (Go Bulldogs!)
- River’s Edge Youth Retreat
Some people have time. Some people have a skill. Some people have money. Do what you can. Help someone now. You never know – as a result they might be able to later help you or someone you love. Then again, the satisfaction and joy of helping a person in need is priceless. Be a good human – go help someone in need. Everyone wins!