Please Review Our Extensive FAQs, Blogs, Etc.
Either before or after you schedule your free consultation, you can review our extensive collection of FAQs (Chapter 7 & Chapter 13, Mortgage Modification, Short Sale), Blogs, and Useful Links. We also have some basic forms available for your review. We also have a helpful Website Search feature available on the Home Page. We have provided all sorts of valuable information so that you can have many, if not all, of your basic questions answered before your initial consultation. If you have a basic question that is not answered, please let me know personally at [email protected] and I will get on it for you. And thank you in advance, for helping to build our collection of helping and informative FAQs/Blogs.
Scheduling A Free Consultation
When you are ready, you have several options to schedule a free consultation that best fits your schedule:
- Online Calendar – Go right to our calendar now and pick the date and time that works for you. We will then send you an email confirming the appointment. It is as easy as that. (See the right-hand column: “Schedule A Free Consultation”.)
- Chat Now – You can chat with us now and schedule a time and date that works. (The Chatbox is at the lower right-hand side of this and each page.)
- Call Us – Just give us a call to make the appointment at 360-882-8990.
- Contact Us – Fill out our “Contact Us” form with a few dates and times and we’ll get right back to you.
- Email Us – Send an email with a few dates and times that work for you to [email protected].
After Bankruptcy – We Are Still There To Help
After your case is complete, we are still here to help you rebuild your credit and get on the path to financial health, now and in the future. We’ll help you review your credit report. If after bankruptcy, discharged creditors are bothering you, we will happily contact the creditors for you (and they may now owe you money for their violation of the Bankruptcy Code). We can also help you prepare a Will, Power of Attorney, and other estate planning documents. Simply, we will be here to help you with your finances and life events.
Another Happy Client
We would love to add you to our long list of happy clients:
We care about you and we’re very good at what we do. We hope to see you soon. (See More Testimonials.)