Our office offers a free initial consultation to new clients on most matters. To schedule an appointment, please contact us.
What We Discuss At A Free Consultation
If you are considering bankruptcy, you might first contact us to schedule your free consultation. (As noted below, you might instead choose to first do a little research on our website.) During the free consultation we discuss and you can ask all the questions you have concerning:
- Bankruptcy basics,
- How bankruptcy can help you with your circumstances,
- Your non-bankruptcy options,
- The cost, if any, of pursuing your chosen option, and
- Any other concerns you might have.
Feel Free To Review Our Extensive FAQs, Blogs, Etc
Either before or after you schedule your free consultation, you can review our extensive collection of FAQs (Chapter 7 & Chapter 13, Mortgage Modification, Short Sale), Blogs and Useful Links. We also have some basic forms available for your review. We also have a helpful “Search This Website” feature available on every page (top right). We have provided all sorts of valuable information so that you can have many, if not all, of your basic questions answered before your initial consultation. If you have a basic question that is not answered, please let me know personally at RRussell@RRLawGroup.com and I will get on it for you. And “Thank You”, in advance, for helping to build our collection of helping and informative FAQs/Blogs.
Scheduling Your Free Consultation
When you are ready, you have several options to schedule a free consultation that best fits your schedule.
- Online Calendar – Go right to our calendar now and pick the date and time that works for you. We will then send you an email confirming the appointment. It is as easy as that. (See the right hand column: “Schedule A Free Consultation”.)
- Chat Now – You can chat with us now and schedule a time and date that works. (The Chat box is at the lower right hand side of this and each page.)
- Call Us – Just give us a call to make the appointment at 360-882-8990.
- Contact Us – Fill out our “Contact Us” form with a few dates and time and we’ll get right back to you.
- Email Us – Send an email with a few dates and times that work for you to InitialConsult@RRLawGroup.com.